User: desconectar
Maths Exercices

Convert improper fractions to mixed numbers

To write an improper fraction as a mixed number or a whole number:
  • Divide the numerator by the denominator.
  • Place the remainder over the original denominator to create the fraction.
  • State your answer as the whole number quotient plus a fraction that has the remainder as the numerator.

Write as a mixed number.


Write as a mixed number.